keskiviikko 4. huhtikuuta 2012

Freeze, it's April after all!

Why hello there, dear reader. It's been a while, hasn't it? Life's been keeping me preoccupied to the extent of blogging not happening at all. But here I am again. And with an outfit post, even! We've had a wonderfully (...) snowy and freezing spring here in the north. So please excuse the whiter shade of pale that's happening on my skin in these pictures! I was so tired and apparently very gray as well when these were taken earlier today.




cardigan: H&M, thrifted
faux leather skirt: H&M
tights and socks: H&M as well
sock garters (?) : ebay, if my memory serves me right
t-shirt: fortifem
crochet hat: self-made





As I like to post more than just the lookbook images of the looks here and well, today just wasn't my day when it came to being in front of the camera, I present you a few absolutely not good pictures of me, ta-dah! :D















There. Now I must go and lie down, as I still feel so terribly beaten. Ta ta, for now!

1 kommentti:

  1. Your style is amazing! I love your blog.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    VastaaPoista

popular entries