torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2012

Gothin'


Hello! Time for yet another outfit post!




(see this look on lookbook here!)

over-sized cardigan: thirfted
shirt: Gina Tricot
leggings: www.romwe.com
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, from Nasty Gal
bag: My Bag, from Aleksi13
ear adornments: www.bodyartforms.com
neckpiece: Glitter
bracelets: Kalevala Koru
rings: Kalevala Koru, Glitter, H&M




Black. Black. Oh black how I love thee. Perhaps due to the monochrome week I've found myself more and more drawn back to black outfits. I used to wear almost nothing but black, but then something happened and I got a spark of inspiration and started collecting items of other colours than black to my wardrobe. It's been sort of liberating, almost, breaking my years and years long habit of blackness.

But I do need my fix every now and then.










I love the shape of this shirt. So so much.




I also love this neckpiece. A lot.




... Though, I wouldn't be wearing any of the things I wear if I didn't like them. Eh. Hah.













Black (well, silvery/gray and black) make-up, too. 
Black black black.



photos taken by J.


Ok, I need to go and do stuff now. I'll try to squeeze in a new post of the "five faves" series asap. Something other than these outfit posts, anyway. For a change. Change is good!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

popular entries