tiistai 13. maaliskuuta 2012

Blue

That is what I wore today. The two flu-sufferer meow-meows, Valpo and Frank, were taken to the vet and it all turned out well. Or, well, they need antibiotics twice a day plus eye drops twice a day, but as I know from experience, things could be a lot worse.

So I chose today's outfit on practical bases, for the most. No pendant that could get tangled up during trying to hold a kitty down when the vet is examining it and so on. Comfortable and huge, these harem pants were a nice thrift find. And as I now rarely want to wear all black, I threw over a basic long sleeve top this pretty blue kimono-style shirt that I found while going through sales. It's from the kids' section of KappAhl, haha. Being tiny has certainly it's advantages!




I'm so very tired right now so I think I need to stop for now as my head aches and things are starting to whirl before my eyes. Not good. Off to lay down I go.

1 kommentti:

popular entries