lauantai 28. heinäkuuta 2012

Heatwave.

Greeting from the sunny and hot (and sweaty and sticky) North!

This summer's been not that hot of a summer (which I don't particularly mind as our home is one hell of an oven when it's hot outside) but today was a reminder that it really is still the warmest of the seasons.

Here's hot and sweaty good ol' yours truly in my summery gear!




(see this look on lookbook here!)

over-sized top: Gina Tricot 
bra/top: Lindex
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Night Litas, from www.solestruck.com
bag: MyBag, from Aleksi13
circular ear weights: www.bodyartforms.com
necklace: Glitter
bracelet: Kalevala Koru
rings: H&M, Gina Tricot, Kalevala Koru





This is the least clothes I've had on this year (on public, that is, harhar) and I have to admit that dressing accordingly to the weather also on hot days is a nice thing. I tend to wear rather too much of clothes than too little almost without exceptions. Because, obviously, it is a lot easier to take off a layer than to add on something that isn't there.




The shoes. Have I mentioned that I'm oh so very fond of them? (referring to the entry before this one)





Somehow this over-sized top/dress/whatsoever (that I got from sale on Gina Tricot for mere 5 euros) just naturally paired itself with the shoes. Not going over-over-the-top was, I suppose, my intention today. Well, there's no such thing as too much of much anything for me...

Anyway, lots of bling today like on so many days. Turquoise. Of course.




Damn this heat makes my head melt. Hurrrdurrrr and lalalaa.





I found the perfect khol from my eyebrows the other day and it made me so happy. It's "Sparkling Beach" by Make-Up Store and it has loads of pigment in it (as their products always have). It's also a metallic shade which I wanted because having metallic turquoise brows is my new favourite accessory, haha.





Oh! Today was also the first time in a really, very long while that I wore only lip balm on my lips. Gasp. Yes, it felt, and I mean actually felt funny. Not literally though. But anyway. You get my point I'm sure!


photos taken by J.



Dum-dee-dum I'm sitting here wiping sweat from my face, ungh. 

That was surely a thing everyone wanted to know, oh bhahhah. See, my brain really is melting. I wonder what's going to happen when I take out my painting stuff and start painting this image I have in my head...



Toodles, dear readers! I hope you are having a good weekend!



Edited to add: thank you so, so much for all the nice comments! I suck at replying to them but I promise to try harder from now on.


4 kommenttia:

  1. Oh my lord you are such a beauty! I love all of the accessories you're wearing, your hair is so fabulous and the night Litas are amazingly gorgeous! Lovely!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your lovely comment Quinn! I'm blushing here. <3

      Poista
  2. Hi, I follow you on lookbook, and now on your blog maybe we fallow each other?:)

    VastaaPoista

popular entries