maanantai 23. heinäkuuta 2012

Rabbits, roses and all the f*cks I give.

Hi! It's been a while, eh?

I've been feeling really unwell again - or still - and that is to blame for the lack of posts. For that I apologize once again.

But better later than never?


May I present you the outfit I wore today, on a rainy day, with the idea of not giving a f*ck (not that I ever do, heh..) about what my choices of garments say about me.





(see this look on lookbook here!)

faux leather jacket: Gina Tricot
cardigan (that's actually bright neon pink but just doesn't translate to photos): Gina Tricot
sleeveless blouse: ASOS
maxi skirt: Vero Moda
rose boots: ASOS
bag: Osis, from Aleksi13 ages ago
rose and bling necklace: H&M
bracelet: Kalevala Koru





So, as one must, I had to run some errands despite of feeling not very well and thus comfort was the number one factor in this outfit. No heels, just cozy and pretty items mashed together.




The weather wasn't actually as chilly as I had thought (shame on me for once forgetting to check the weather forecast online!) and as I was on my way home, carrying heavy grocery bags I was quite a sweaty little thing. The jacket is so great for windy and rainy days, but it's also rather heat inducing. And nevermind the cardigan underneath it...




I do (still) have two legs, even if this photograph up there hints on things being not quite so)





This blouse arrived a few days ago. I could not, absolutely not resist purchasing it when I saw it was on sale. The colour is so so nice and, well, bunnywabbits, anyone? Hares more like, to be serious. Heh. I also like the fact that the uppermost button is black while others are not. Details like that are what I love!





This necklace. This cute cute cute cute cute darn little necklace, it had been calling my name rather loudly for a while already. For some unknown reason I bought it only a couple of days ago even though I knew we were meant to be the moment I first saw it. It's so cheesy I'm just head over heels in love with it. And since this was the first outing since acquiring it, it was obviously going to dangle from my neck today.




In this photo up there the guinea pig of a lady is showing off her very turquoise and very glittery nails. Well, the glitter doesn't show, but at least the colour does. 





Eyebrows! That are! And not black, long and as thin as can be! Madness?

No! Love. That's what it is. Funnily enough I drew myself turquoise/blue brows on yesterday for the first time ever, despite the facts that a) I've been known to try pretty close to everything imaginable with make-up and b) I've had turquoise hair on several different occasions during the last six years maybe? Anyway. Love, instantly.

I'm the kind of person that gets bored of one's appearance very easily and thus keep playing with make-up and hair often. It's actually a small miracle of a thing that my hair's been (almost) the same colour for this long. Well, I did dye it bluer. And as you most likely have noticed, I've changed my eyebrows some during a short period of time. Well, as it happened, I'd grown a bit tired of the lack of brows and felt bored with my usual drawn-on lines of black. So realizing I had metallic turquoise khol pens in my possession and that they could be used to draw on one's brows as well as, um, everywhere else hahhah, this happened and I think I'll stick to this form of eyebrowness for a while!





photos taken by J.


So, that was that! I can not promise to post more often blablabla since my well-being isn't at a very stable phase, but I will do my best to keep this dear little blog of mine alive and active!


Take care, dear readers, may your week be filled with nice things!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

popular entries