maanantai 31. joulukuuta 2012

Happy New Year 2013!

Hello, my dearest reader darlings!


Today I took first self-portraits in months and months and felt like sharing them here with you.



And since this is, after all, a sort of a fashion blog, I shall hereby list the items I'm wearing.


shirt: Gina Tricot
spaghetti strap, long top with lace (worn as a dress): Vero Moda
skirt: Gina Tricot
belt: Gina Tricot
tigths (wool mix): Lindex
SOS-locket: Red Cross, from here
XOXO - rings: Gina Tricot
other rings: Gina Tricot
bracelet: Kalevala Koru
ear adornments: www.bodyartforms.com
wrist support / brace on a (permanent) loan from the city hospital
































I wish you all a delightful New Year 2013. May it be filled with loads of happiness and love.



See you next year! ;)

1 kommentti:

popular entries