keskiviikko 21. maaliskuuta 2012

All is full of... roses!


Roses, I love them. I have roses tattooed on me, I have all sorts of items large and small featuring roses. And then there are these Asos boots which I love so much it's difficult to find words for it. Today I wore them with a tunic from Gina Tricot (it has a chiffon back as you can see in the first photo), a rose print top from the same store as well as shorts with lace hem also from Gina Tricot. The leggings are an old find from H&M, perhaps from a couple of years back? Anyway.



And then, of course, I had pink lipstick on. I rarely wear pink - anything, actually, but today was the perfect day for this lipstick, that I found myself liking so much that you'll most likely see me wearing it soon again.



Photos are taken by J.


1 kommentti:

popular entries