maanantai 28. toukokuuta 2012

A week in (mostly) monochrome - day II

Lady with a bag of bones




day two


(to view this look in lookbook click here!)

top: Gina Tricot
velvet skirt: thrifted
boots: Bianco
bag: Osis
spine brooch and ribcage neckpiece: OS



Why yes, I am actually a bit of a goth inside!





Yesterday I received my parcel from OS. What a happy little being it made me! I was introduced to these beyond beautiful bone pieces by Paul the Amazing, one of the two geniuses behind the brand. And a little while ago I finally got to ordering a few pieces and praised be the day - for now my love for these macabre, avant-garde pieces can bloom as it should.

I have a feeling that there will not be an end in sight.







For some reason, I had strayed from wearing my favourite red lipstick. I used to paint my lips red with this particular shade so very often. I think I shall start wearing it again, as it looks so pretty with turquoise hair.

(For those who may be wondering, it's Devil from Make-up Store)





photos taken by J.


Check back tomorrow to see the third installation of the monochrome week!

1 kommentti:

popular entries