perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

Jeepers Creepers!


My first (possibly of many to come...) gamer geek t-shirt. Yes. I mentioned about starting to play Minecraft on my last post and so it is only logical to follow up with this.



(see this look on lookbook here!)

three creeper moon tee: J!NX
mesh dress: Gina Tricot
skirt: H&M
socks: H&M
shoes: 2LipsToo, from Nasty Gal
bag: MyBag, from Aleksi13
belt: thrifted
sunglasses: Lindex
bracelet: Kalevala Koru
cube rings: Gina Tricot




In addition to being super fantastic a tee, it has the perfect colours, too, as you can see. And as I've grown to love three wolf moon motif (yet didn't have any variation of it on anything I own) this was a natural choice for me, haha! 




I've been feeling black lately (well, in addition to feeling lavender/lilac/violet). It must be the summer with all of it's light and scents (roses, ahh!) and wonderful colours. Like there's enough of those things everywhere right now and I don't have to wear light and colourful items. Buh, I don't know. 




Black, studs and spikes and layers. And jewelry. Lots of it, please yes thank you.




(Serious guinea pig is serious. Creepers are, after all, scary creatures!)




As a high heel lover I must admit that it really feels good to wear less heel at times. I suffer from vertigo and sometimes being suddenly 20 centimetres taller, after gracing my feet with heels, I get a considerable vertigo. It's better at the moment though. Oh, and have I mentioned that I'm so incredibly tall as 151 cm?

I love being short, never have had any problems with my lack of vertical greatness, hehheh.

Shit, I'm rambling now. I apologize.




See how brown my eyes look in these photos? Ah, the magic of make-up. Turquoise does this to my eyes rather intensely. No need for coloured contact lenses!


photos taken by J.



Have a great weekend, dear readers! May you all stay safe and be happy. Toodles!



2 kommenttia:

  1. Oohh your shirt is awesome! I am a huge fan of Minecraft too, it's such a simple yet highly addictive game. I just love to build houses, make baby animals (you can make the animals fall in love with each other and then they make a baby!) and go exploring. :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ooooii sun blogi on aivan ihana ja sä oot superkaunis. Ja ihania vaatteita ja hiukset ja BLBLB :'D Sori mä oon nyt vähän hypertilassa jo muutenkin ku leikkelin tänään hiuksiani ja oon tuijotellu kaikkii ihania asukuvia.

    Eeeee nyt liityn heti lukijaksi! Tää on kohtaloa että törmäsin sun blogiin juuri nyt kun mulle on just tullu kuumotus värjätä hiukset taas shokkivärillä. Ja arvaa vaan oonko mä ihan vähä aikaa sitten ajanu kulmakarvat pois. :D No niinpä.

    Inspiroit mua suuresti.

    VastaaPoista

popular entries