keskiviikko 2. toukokuuta 2012

Oh Jean!

Hi there! It's a double treat today as I also have a look to post.

I've been fond of silent films, the aesthetics of that time in cinema, early Hollywood glamour (think Marlene Dietrich, Claudette Colbert and the likes), the stunning gowns and that certain kind of make-up style. Especially the days when the dames were made up in a manner that their eyebrows were just gently pencilled lines. One of my greatest loves is Jean Harlow and her strangely beautiful face. And those thin eyebrows that were far from a "natural" look.

... So, after looking through perhaps a few too many photos of miss Harlow, I shaved my eyebrows off. I've done this once before, so I knew what I was getting into, hahhah!


Today's look is inspired by and dedicated to miss Harlow, her fab brows and the old glamour!



long sleeve top with chiffon back: Gina Tricot
long, sleeveless chiffon tunic: Gina Tricot
tights: Lindex
shoes: Dinsko (many, many years ago)
bag: MyBag, from Aleksi13
necklace: Monki
ebony wooden ear adornments: www.bodyartforms.com






(I wanted a swirling  photo showing the round structure of the top and ended up looking like an idiot hahhahhaa)





photos taken by J.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

popular entries