tiistai 12. kesäkuuta 2012

A day off

Hello again! Just when I pictured myself taking a day off from the internet, I had something that needed to be taken care of and that meant running around the city. And that meant styling myself properly and what the heck, why not take photos of the outfit then.

The funny thing is that I was going to wear something as colourful as possible, as the monochrome week had ended and all...




(see this look on lookbook here!)

top with a print: Gina Tricot
mullet top: ASOS
skirt: H&M
over-knees: Lindex
wedges: Bianco
bag: My Bag, from Aleksi13
sunglasses: can't remember, oops!
hematite plugs: www.bodyartforms.com
"statement" necklace: Lindex
pendants: Kalevala Koru, Spiritstore
bracelets: Kalevala Koru
rings: Kalevala Koru, Lindex, H&M




A proper monochrome outfit, that's what it bloody is! Hahhah!



















I'm feeling so tired I don't know what to write.




Oh! I did have green-ish eye make-up. Colour, gasp! And lips too, red!





photos taken by J.

Okay, I'm going to go and make some green tea for myself and then zone offfff 

zzzzzzzz.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

popular entries