tiistai 5. kesäkuuta 2012

Paused.

Hello, dear reader and happy Tuesday to you (or Wednesday or Monday, whatever day it is where you are)!
As you may have noticed, there has been a pause of the most unfortunate kind here in my blog, regarding the daily "a week in monochrome" outfit posts. For that, I deeply apologize.

You see, I've been stricken really unwell with the most annoying of tediousness: a really f*ucking awful case of PMS. Yes, that's quite right. Now the malignity that inhabited my poor brain for a time that seemed like a forever and more has passed (for the time being...) and we'll be returning to our normal schedule as soon as yours truly gets her sh*t together again and gets rid of some of the bloatyness that happened because of copious amounts of chocolate (my arch nemesis).


So, if things go according to my careful wishes, you might even see the next installation of the monochrome week tomorrow. The day after that, the latest! Toodles til then!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

popular entries